Order Customised Wristbands Ireland
Use our interactive designer to create your personalised Tyvek wristbands with next day delivery! Add logos and text in full color with no setup fees and the best wristband prices in Ireland!
Custom Charity Wristbands
Printed Wristbands for Charity Fund Raising Events
Put the fun into fundraising with our silicone wristbands! Commonly used by charities as a way of raising both funds and awareness at the same time, our Charity Wristbands are the ideal option for any fundraising. We also stock plain silicone bands in various colours but the most popular type is the personalized fundraising wristband. Organisations customize the band with their own logo, motto or message and these are the most common types of Charity Wristbands.
Choose to either print, deboss or deboss with colourfil your message onto the custom wristband before setting off to use them in every way imaginable to collect funds or spread the word for your chosen cause. Our design options for our custom fundraising wristbands are endless, you are able to pantone match the colour of the wristband and add your message.
Silicone wristbands also come in both adult and child size offering an extra option. Highly durable and easily removed or exchanged, the wristbands have now turned into a ‘badge of honour’ among many people as they display their good causes on their wrists. Numerous charities offer silicone wristbands to volunteers and/or those who donate to the charity. Be sure to speak to us about our charity discount initiative that we offer to good causes.
Silicone Wristbands for Charities
Summary: Silicone wristbands are a perfect fit for charities and are often referred to as Charity wristbands! They are the ideal product to use to raise funds and awareness about issues by either selling them at events or giving them out as gifts. Plastic wristbands can be removed and then reapplied meaning that people can wear the bands when they want to. Charities can add their personalised design and ensure that their message is clearly shown on the band surface.
- Silicone wristbands are the go-to product for charities and organisations looking to raise funds or awareness. Many people wear wristbands for their chosen cause to raise awareness such as Help for Heroes and Cancer charities.
- Our production method allows for designs to be printed in full colour and the wristband colour to be Pantone matched with any corporate or charity colour scheme. Minimum quantity is only 100 units for even small events.
- Production time together with delivery is approximately 2 weeks. Whilst most charities plan their events well in advance there are some instances where that tight deadline cannot be met.
- Silicone wristbands have no set up fees but small orders can cost over €1 per unit. For charities on tight budgets we suggest ordering a minimum of 500 units to achieve a reduction in price.
Tyvek Wristbands for Charities
Summary: Depending on the intended use, Tyvek wristbands are a product which charities order for certain events. As they are one time use only, Tyvek wristbands cannot be removed and reapplied multiple times. With that in mind, many charities tend to go for Silicone Wristbands which are synonymous with fundraising.
- Tyvek wristbands are the cheapest option and mean that charities can save money by ordering customised printed wristbands with their logo.
- Paper wristbands are produced the same day that they are ordered and can be delivered in 1-2 days. For those charities on tight deadlines, the product is ideal in terms of price and speed.
- Many charities hope that the wristband will be worn for a long duration – measured in weeks and months rather than days. Tyvek is limited in terms of its useful lifespan of a few days and also cannot be removed and reapplied at the wearers discretion.
- If charities are seeking donations in return for the wristband, then a Tyvek wristband is not an ideal product. Silicone Wristbands have filled this niche market and that is what most people associate with charity wristbands.
Fabric Wristbands for Charities
Summary: Whilst charities predominantly use silicone wristbands, fabric wristbands are also a suitable product as they can be worn for months. Fabric bands are a one size fits all product, meaning that both adults and children can wear them. With plastic or metal bead lock options, woven wristbands can be removed and reapplied at any time. This allows supporters of charities to wear the band as and when they please. Woven wristbands are also cheaper than silicone wristbands which is important for charities where every euro counts.
- Fabric wristbands are fully customizable and charities can print their logo and desired message onto the band
- Different locking mechanisms mean that fabric wristbands can be used only once for specific events or multiple use, ideal for raising awareness
- Charities have focused more on silicone wristbands in recent years and that is the most popular product which they tend to use
- Fabric wristbands are not often used for fundraising and it is unlikely that charities would be able to sell fabric bands in the same was as they do with silicone
Vinyl Wristbands for Charities
Summary: Charities are generally looking to raise awareness about a particular good cause they are championing. Vinyl Wristbands are not well suited to this type of use but can be useful for specific events organised by Charities. For example – Charity fun could use tabbed Vinyl Wristbands which entitles the competitor to redeem a tab for refreshments at the conclusion of the event. This ensures that only legitimate competitors are able to claim the refreshments with a cashless system in operation.
- Printing available including Logo, text and even Sequential numbering and Barcodes.
- Tabbed Vinyl Wristbands could be well suited for specific events organised for the benefit of charitable organisations.
- Locked or fixed closure means Wristbands is only intended for one time use and will not be worn after the intended event.
- Full colour print is expensive on a Vinyl Wristband which may see Charities prefer a Fabric or Silicone Wristband.
+353 83 047 5444
+353 83 047 5444
Payment types accepted: